Go to Business -> Reminders/Letters -> Referral Letters.
2. You can now perform a Referral Analysis or Process Letters as you choose:
advisable to run the Referral Analysis. This allows the
review of the list of referring sources, and an analysis of
their contribution: number of referrals, number of pets
referred, gross revenue from the new clients, total paid by
1. Press REFERRAL ANALYSIS button on lower left to assess the list of referrals.
2. You will be asked if you wish to proceed. Answer YES to select a date range. Answer NO to quit.
3. The DATE RANGE SCREEN will be viewed. Select an item from the left column - any Quarter, YTD, Month, Date Range or Last Year.
4. If month, date range, or last year are selected, select the appropriate month OR enter the date range beginning and ending dates OR enter the year date for the time frame for this referral analysis.
5. Press OK when the dates have been chosen.
6. It may take some time to process. A REPORT will be visible which is the summary of all referrals in the selected range. After reviewing the list, press X in the upper right corner to close.
7. You will be returned to the Referral Letters Screen and continue to process Referral Letters.
start a new run, click on PROCESS REMINDER button on lower
2. You will be asked if you want to process First Reminders today. Press YES to run reminders, Press NO to enter a different date.
3. You will be prompted with the last date that reminders and asked if you wish to continue processing reminders? Press YES to proceed. Press NO to quit.
4. It may take a few minutes to process all the reminders. Then you will be prompted that the first reminders are now ready to print and will be displayed in the preview mode. Before you agree, be sure that you are connected to the printer and that the carrier is filled with the appropriate paper or post card stock. When paper and printer are ready, press the OK button on the message screen.
5. A preview sheet will appear on the screen. You may press the X in the upper right corner on each preview page that you view. (NOTE: If no pets have reminders during this time frame, you will be prompted with this information and should press OK to continue)
6. When all preview sheets have been reviewed, a prompt will come up asking if all letters were printed? Press YES to end. Press NO to locate the missing letters. Follow prompts to print additional letters.
7. Once all reminders are complete, you will be back at the Referral Letters Screen and the most current update just run will already occupy the field data across the page. Press CLOSE to end this session.