You need to enter all
employees and any persons who may be authorized to access
your system (e.g. accountant).
1. Go to BUSINESS -> EMPLOYEES, and mouse-click on INFORMATION.
2. The Employee Information Form will appear and you can add, modify or delete employees. You can see the employees already entered, in alphabetical order.
To Modify the record of an employee, double-click on the name of the employee (yellow field) and this will bring up that employees form. Click the EDIT button to allow the change, make changes and press the OK button when finished.
3. To add a new employee or user, press INSERT NEW EMPLOYEE, you will enter all relevant information (address, phone numbers, etc.).
4. For those employees who will be using the system (the users), you need to give each a user name & password, for logging onto the management system.
From the Employee Information Screen, double click on the name of the employee (as you would to modify a record) to bring up the employee's form.
Click the EDIT button.
Enter the user name. This is NOT case sensitive. Press TAB or ENTER.
Enter the password for this employee which is case sensitive. Press TAB or ENTER.
Enter the Authority Code for this employee. (Use O, not zero, for timeclock).
Press OK to complete one employee record.
5. Provide an Authority Code for every employee and user who will access the system. The Authority Code will specify by letter (i.e. P for Personnel/Payroll) what areas the user can access. Authority Codes can be (but are not limited to) the following:
A = Animal Hospital Functions * B = Accounts Receivable & Business Functions C = Accounts Payable E = Basic Enhanced Appointment Scheduler Access H = Work Hours/Employee Scheduling I = Archived Invoice Access for Auditing and Corrections K = Boarding/Grooming * M = Access to Mobile Arrivals & Travel Sheets O = Basic Functions & Data Entry * P = Practice Authority/Personnel Information/Payroll Functions Q = Estimates (Entry & Standard), accessible under Arrivals R = Clinical Reports/Analysis/Proformas/Enhanced Reports S = Enhanced Scheduler Setup/Rotation T = Enhanced Scheduler Read-Only Access V = Veterinarian Entry, Pricing Functions, Estimates Under Vet Entry Y = Special Z = For Accountant Only * - These codes should be on all users, for general access to practice data
For Novice User: AKO
For Experienced: ABKO
For Doctors: ABKOVR
1. On the Menu, go to BUSINESS -> EMPLOYEES -> WEEKLY
2. In Employee Hours, double-click on an employee (yellow fields), and in their Hours Information, you can modify the hours, and also add hours.
3. To Change the Hours or add a Clock-In or Clock-Out:
1. Click on the EDIT button, to go into the edit mode, inpreparation to change the employee's hours.
2. Click on the missing time field. Each period should have a Time In AND a Time Out.
3. Enter the correct time for this employee. Press TAB or ENTER.
4. The new hours will be calculated.
5. Press the OK button.
4. To Add New Hours:
1. Click on ADD HOURS button.
2. When the calendar appears, click on the date to add.
3. Enter the times for Time In and Time Out. Press ENTER after entering each time.
4. Press the OK button.
You can now modify the information on the next employee. If you are entering hours in order to process payroll, complete the appropriate steps above and then go to the PAYROLL MODULE.