1. On the menu bar, go to ARRIVALS ->
WALKINS, and click on WALKINS.
2. Press the NEW button located at bottom, left-hand side of screen.
3. Press the YES button when Message Box appears asking, "Do you wish to add a new client?"
4. Use the TAB key, ENTER key, or mouse to move through the data fields of the "Client Information" form. Enter data into fields (Note: First and last name of client is required.)
5. Use mouse to move between tabbed data areas near bottom of screen (Information, Account Details, etc.) and enter additional information.
6. When finished entering data, press the OK button located at the bottom, right-hand side of screen. This action will take you to the "Clients & Pets" form from which you may enter or edit
1. On the menu bar, go to
ARRIVALS -> WALKINS and click on WALKINS.
2. Search for the client whose information you wish to modify by entering the client�s last name or last name and first name (Format: Last Name, First Name) in the Client Search input box and then pushing the LOCATE button which is to the right of the input box (or, you may press the ENTER key on your keyboard).
When the client whose information you wish to modify is located, select the client by clicking once in one of the yellow highlighted fields (Account, First Name, or Last Name).
3. Push the MODIFY button located at the bottom, left-hand side of the screen. You will now be at the Clients & Pets screen for the selected client. You may edit the particular client's information by selecting either the DELETE OWNER or MODIFY OWNER button. Both of these buttons are located at the bottom, left-hand side of the screen. Pushing the DELETE OWNER button will allow you to delete the client. Pushing the MODIFY OWNER button will allow you to update personal information about the client.
4. When you are finished editing the client�s information, push the OK button located at the bottom, right-hand side of the screen. This action will return you to the Clients & Pets screen. Pushing the CLOSE button at the bottom, right-hand side of the Clients & Pets screen will return you to the main Arrivals screen where all clients are listed.
If more than four phone numbers need to be recorded for the client, click the ADD NUMBER button located at the bottom, right of the screen. As each additional phone number is entered, it will be assigned a number (1, 2, etc.) in the "#" field.
These additional phone numbers can be edited in the future by simply highlighting each field and entering the new information.
To delete an additional phone number, highlight the "#" field of the phone number to be removed and click the DELETE NUMBER button located at the bottom, center of the screen.
To record an Activity (phone call,
correspondence, etc.) with a client
On the Client Information form, push the ACTIVITY or COMMUNICATE button located at the bottom, left-hand side of screen. Select the type of activity from the drop down list by pushing the down arrow on the right hand side of the list box. You may then enter the duration and purpose of the activity, as well as any additional comments concerning it.
A summary of all activities related to the client may be obtained by pushing the SUMMARY button located on the bottom, left-hand side of the Client Information form.