The versatility of the AHMS System lets the user access processes from multiple places rather than closing and opening several screens. For example: Pharmacy is located in areas where you may need to reference the drug list in order to continue working in the selected area.
The user must always use an item number. The system depends on this number or code to record the billable properly. Under INVOICES or ORDERS, if an item number is not shown, the system may not recognize it. Even miscellaneous items have an item number (usually "MISC").
Yes, while in Departure Details, you can make a QUICK SALE and continue.
Yes, there's a way to change the arrival date! Go to DEPARTURES -> KENNEL, and double-click on one of the boarding visits. The Boarding Details will allow the user to change the ARRIVAL (in the upper right corner) date as well as the Arrival time.
Once you have PROCESS HOURS (BUSINESS->EMPLOYEES->PAYROLL), click REPORTS|SUMMARIES. Click INDIVIDUAL HOURS REPORT. Select the correct pay period. The first report will be the HOURS SUMMARY, simply go to REPORT-> CLOSE. The second report will contain ALL information (times, hours, etc.) for each employee. Simply go to REPORT->PRINT and click PRINT.
When you click on DISCOUNT in Final Billing, the Discount form has 2 areas. The top area (with which you are familiar) is to apply a discount to all departing invoices. The bottom area (called Discounts Applied to Individual Departing Invoices) allows you to apply discounts to individual invoices! The table in this bottom area shows the departing invoices. You can select a DISCOUNT TYPE for a specific invoice, or enter a discount to that specific invoice by entering the dollar amount in the DISCOUNT field!
To change the Tab Names on the Basic
1. Go to SCHEDULING -> DOCTORS
2. Click on the next record in the desired column (Doctor 1, Doctor 2, Doctor 3, Doctor 4) on the APPOINTMENTS tab, where you want to start making the change.
3. Click UPDATE DOCTOR
4. A dialog will appear, ENTER NAME EXACTLY... Enter the Name exactly as you want it to appear, 30 characters maximum.
5. Click OK
6. A question will confirm your desire to change ALL entries of that column from the record you highlighted onwards. Click YES to make the changes, or answer NO to cancel.
7. The change will appear momentarily. The message bar will show the progress of the changes.
That's the way to change the entries under that column for all future dates. You can also highlight single records, click EDIT, then type in the desired value.
To access or change the Weight
Ranges for Weight-Dependent Procedures:
1. Go to UTILITIES -> SYSTEM -> SETUP.
2. Click on Tab 6.
3. Click the EDIT button to make changes.
4. At the top, you'll see the WEIGHT RANGES. You can now edit them to your preferred weight ranges.
5. When you're done, click CLOSE to close
The AHMS allows 2 different weight ranges, one of all hospital procedures, and one for all boarding procedures.